$3 Million in 6 Months With Adsense

Markus Frind - $3 Million in 6 Months With Adsense

This is the first of a series of great stories on the Internet that you'll start seeing on the Power Play blog. Hope you like them!

$3 Million in 6 Months With Adsense

Markus Frind, founder of Plentyoffish.com, is a huge success story as he has managed to dominate the niche market from big players in the past and put his name on market knowledge. David vs. case

Corinth, the boy has reached the top. Markus is the most "personal" adsense advertiser in terms of page views. Let's see some of their secrets while sharing some tips with our readers. Feel free to comment!

Creating a Solid Business Plan

Markus, what experience do you have in computer programming? How does it help you prepare to become a webmaster?

The average daily pageviews for the past week is about 14 million. I get another 80 million page views per day from users checking the website to see if they have new posts. Really intense bandwidth skills!

can you tell our readers how you do this?

I just use ip2location.com- Basically I got your IP, looked in the database and it tells me what your city is. Then I'll make a list of users in your city, there's nothing magic about it.

Do most of your visitors come from search engines (SERPS) or do you find them from other sources? 

Are you active on social media?

Search engines make up about 2% of my traffic. Most of my traffic comes from word of mouth and repeated visits, just like any other site with over 5 million page views per day.

It is seen that the services on your site are offered free of charge to subscribers. Do you have an advantage over your competitors that will allow you to do this?

Implementing Effective With Adsense

I developed new algorithms that allow me to build a large website almost for free. A few years ago, I developed an algorithm thousands of times faster than the algorithm used in the 1990s to find sequences of 22 prime numbers.

A professor of the time used many supercomputers and hundreds of ordinary computers over the years to find information. I did the same thing on a computer in 2 weeks.

444 good! Are you currently hosting other sites or multiple sites?

Now it's just a website. I also have a few other sites that I've signed up to my friends so they can learn to trade/participate. I think 1 place is enough at the moment.

Do you have any advice for those who want to create something useful on the Internet?

If others think your idea is good, I say no. find something that others think is not important and build a high traffic website in that area. 

Also remember that a low income but high traffic website today could be my gold tomorrow. In the internet world, everything is monetized at some point and cars are king.

Traffic is king - great idea, Marcus. One final question - how do you find time to run a large Internet business? Of course, aside from work and website maintenance, do you have other interests in life?

spends an average of only one hour a day, but it's very hard work. I spent several hours reading and understanding what was going on.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post